Enter the 10 digit pnr number to check irctc pnr status of Indian Railways.
IRCTC PNR STATUS
Have you ever thought what does PNR stands for? Most of us dont know what actually PNR means. PNR means Passenger Name Record. PNR is a 10 digit number which is issued by the indian railways when a passenger books a train ticket. You can find this PNR number at the upper-left corner on the train ticket. Using this number, you can check PNR status of your ticket booking.
CHECK PNR STATUS
How to check PNR status of your ticket booking online? With online its become very easy to check your irctc PNR status. Just enter your 10 digit PNR number in the above form and click on the get PNR status button. Once you submitted your PNR number, you will get your PNR status and then check whether your ticket is confirmed or not. See the ticket status codes at the bottom of the page for more details.
RAILWAY PNR STATUS
Apart from online, you can also check PNR status through sms or voice calling. Different ways to check the IRCTC PNR status:
- Dial 139 from your landline or mobile number and follow the instructions.
- An SMS enquiry to fetch the PNR status: "PNR-NUMBER " to 5888 or 57886 or 5676747
- The PNR status can be checked online.
INDIAN RAILWAY PNR STATUS
Once you get PNR status, then you have to know whether the ticket is confirmed or not. If the PNR status code is CNF, then your ticket is confirmed. There are different types of PNR status codes that you will get. The list of PNR status codes are shown below:
- CNF / Confirmed : Confirmed (Coach/Berth number will be available after chart preparation)
- RAC : Reservation Against Cancellation
- WL : Waiting List Number
- GNWL : General Wait List
- RLWL : Remote Location Wait List
- PQWL : Pooled Quota Wait List
- CAN / MOD : Cancelled or Modified Passenger
- REGRET/WL : No More Booking Permitted
- R# #RAC : Coach Number Berth Number
- RELEASEDTicket : Not Cancelled but Alternative Accommodation Provided