Most of us know only few pnr status code like waiting list, RAC and don’t know other status codes. It is good to know the different status codes ahead for our knowledge.
There are totally 10 different status codes available and your ticket can be in any one of these 10 status codes. Your train ticket status can change after booking. So its always good to check the tickets pnr status online.
Here we are providing the list of pnr status codes in which your train ticket can fall.
- CNF / Confirmed : Confirmed (Coach/Berth number will be available after chart preparation). This means your train ticket is confirmed and you are going to get berth.
- RAC : Reservation Against Cancellation.
- WL : Waiting List Number. Still your ticket is not confirmed.
- GNWL : General Wait List. Your ticket is booked in waiting list
- RLWL : Remote Location Wait List
- PQWL : Pooled Quota Wait List
- CAN / MOD : Cancelled or Modified Passenger
- REGRET/WL : No More Booking Permitted
- R# #RAC : Coach Number Berth Number. You are going to get a shared seat with other passengers
- RELEASEDTicket : Not Cancelled but Alternative Accommodation Provided